The test bench DIT31 is a modular solution to test the common rail injectors (the additional TC38 triggering unit is required) as well as the conventional and 2 stage (double spring) diesel injectors.
Instead of longer test cycles to collect a measurable fuel quantity, the applied technology allows to determine test figures for each injection, with more accuracy and resolution.
- Main tank 3 lt. with 15 micron filter
- Separated container for the collection of the contaminated liquid
- Large atomization chamber with smoke extraction and halogen lamp
- Pneumatic operated pump unit, the standard version is suitable up to 1400 BAR (compressed air 8-10 BAR is required). Special versions can be installed as optional to generate more pressure and flow.
- Pneumatic vice for the automatic clamping of the injector
- Digital manometer with the reading scale selection (BAR/PSI)
- Printer to generate the test report
- Program for conventional injectors: (1) measurement of the NOP (nozzle opening pressure) and calculation of the back-leakage time.
- Program for Double-spring injectors: (2) measurement of the NOP1 (1st stage) and NOP2 (2nd stage), calculation of the back-leakage time and determination of the K factor.
- 2 programs for common rail injectors: (3) identification of the return flow (leakage time), (4) of the opening delay, the injection time and the injected fuel quantity (dp).
- 24 months warranty. User's and servicing manual in English language.