DIT31 - Test bench for diesel injectors.
The test bench DIT31 is a modular solution to test the common rail injectors (the additional TC38 triggering unit is required) as well as the conventional and 2 stage (double spring) diesel injectors.
The applied technology allows the test parameters to be determined reliably on each injection, with greater precision and resolution than using on average long test cycles to collect a measurable quantity of fuel.
- Main tank 3 lt. with 15 micron filter
- Separated container for the collection of the contaminated liquid
- Large atomization chamber with smoke extraction and halogen lamp
- Pneumatic operated pump unit, the standard version is suitable up to 1400 BAR (compressed air 8-10 BAR is required). Special versions can be installed as optional to generate more pressure and flow.
- Pneumatic vice for the automatic clamping of the injector
- Digital manometer with the reading scale selection (BAR/PSI)
- Printer to generate the test report
- Program for conventional injectors: (1) measurement of the NOP (nozzle opening pressure) and calculation of the back-leakage time.
- Program for Double-spring injectors: (2) measurement of the NOP1 (1st stage) and NOP2 (2nd stage), calculation of the back-leakage time and determination of the K factor.
- 2 programs for common rail injectors: (3) identification of the return flow (leakage time), (4) of the opening delay, the injection time and the injected fuel quantity (dp).
- 24 months warranty. User's and servicing manual in English language.
Prices are available to registerd user only. Login or Register