14. ANAL O GI C A L CO NTR OL DI G ITA L CO NTR OL CO MM O N RAI L E R T 4 5 R 45R Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps B OSCH ZEXEL B OSCH B OSCH B OSCH ZEXEL DELPHI VE-ED C VE-H DK VP44, VR30 DENSO H , M , P ,R COVEC-F1 / F 2 COVEC-T DPC-N ECD-V5
15. Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps PR OG RAM SC REEN S H O T S PROGRAM SCREENSHOTS ERT45R ERT45R DENSO BOSCH DELPHI ECD-V3/V4 CP1, CP3 DFP1, DFP2 DELPHI DENSO SIEMENS DP210 HP3 SIEMENS
8. ZEXEL DELPHI H,M,P,R COVEC/T 81.01.1013 81.01.1021 B OSCH ZEXEL VE / ED C VE / HD K 8 1 .0 1 . 1 0 1 1 8 1 .0 1 . 1 0 1 2 B OSCH B OSCH COVEC-F1/F2 DPC-N 81.01.1022 81.01.1031 Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps ANAL O GI C A L CO NTR OL DI G ITA L CO NTR OL CO MM O N RAI L In general, an analogical signal is the representation or processing of a physical quantity by its equivalent. In particular, an electronically controlled actuator applied on diesel fuel injection pumps transforms the signal (normally 0,001 Volt) supplied by the vehicle ECU into a displacement (in mm or angular degree) to control the fuel flow, as previously done by mechanical, pneumatic or hydraulic regulators. In electronics, a signal is called analogical whenever its representing values are continuous between its relative min and max values. When applied to diesel fuel injection pumps analogical technology represents the first step to improve the fuel control, through the electronic signal. The universal control unit concentrates in one device only both reading and stabilized power supply systems to a maximum 15 Amps. U NIVER S AL CO NTR O L U NIT E R T 4 5 R PUMP MODE L O PERATI O NAL KI T
6. Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps ed by the R exists in the capability to be an open tool, concentrate in a single piece of equipment more tronic control units (ECU) applied in the automotive industry, to read signals generated by several transducers a nd s im ulate co n t r ols o n diff e r e n t actuato r s. T o actuate t hi s demand of flexibilit y , the control unit is e q ui pp ed with smartcard reader ( plastic cards with microchips ). F or each type of pump a special smartcard ( programming card), is provided in each specific operational kit. Only after entering the appropriate smart card, will the ERT45R load the reading and controlling procedures dedicated to the specific type of pump. Subsequently, using the proper basic cable, the simulator is ready to be connected to the pump to be tested. USER'S MANUAL ERT45R ERT45R ERT45R ANAL O GI C A L CO NTR OL DI G ITA L CO NTR OL COMMON RAIL E R T 4 5 R
12. E CU B OSCH DELPHI DENSO SIEMENS CP1 , CP 3 DFP1, DFP2 HP3 SIEMENS 8 1 .0 1 . 1 C 1 1 81.01.1C31 81.01.1C41 81.01.1C51 Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps O PERATI O NAL KI T ANAL O GI C A L CO NTR OL DI G ITA L CO NTR OL CO MM O N RAI L Common rail high pressure pumps are hydraulic pumps which have to supply the fuel at the pressure levels requested by the Electronic Central Unit according to the vehicle working conditions and performance requests. Differently from other testing solutions, the selected test method is to isolate the pump from the other components of common rail systems. In this way, on any test bench, ERT45R can be used to completely control all hydraulic features of the pump, in particular the plunger efficiency, the leakage and the flow. After having proved the mechanical pump quality, it is possible to verify the operations of the electronically controlled sensor and actuators as well. ting the a co mm on E R T 4 5 R U NIVER S AL CO NTR O L U NI T ANCILLARY E Q UIPMEN T S PE C IFI C O PERATI O NAL KI T
16. CO MPANY L OC AT I O N 10 - all rights reserved
10. B OSCH DEN SO DENSO DELPHI VP44 , VR3 0 ECD/V3 ECD/V5 DP210 8 1 .0 1 . 1 0 1 4 81.01.1042 81.01.1041 81.01.1035 ECD/V4 PUMP MODE L E R T 4 5 R U NIVER S AL CO NTR O L U NI T ANCILLARY E Q UIPMEN T S PE C IFI C O PERATI O NAL KI T In general, a digital system converts real-world information to binary numeric form. In electronics, although digital representations are separate, the information represented can be either separate or continuous. This system is much more accepted by the most modern electronic control units ( ECU ), implementing more sophisticated control on the injection, in order to comply with restrictions on noise and pollutions. In particular, the accurate timing between the engine and the injection pump, together with multiple injections perfectly synchronized with the pump cam shaft allows us to recover energy and obtain a better combustion. O PERATI O NAL KI T Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps ANAL O GI C A L CO NTR OL DI G ITA L CO NTR OL CO MM O N RAI L
2. Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps ERT45R has been a DETEQ evolved. 2004 was the turning point when the ERT45R was completely redesigned in order to further expand its scope of application. From that day, all around the globe countless completely satisfied Diesel Specialists have used the ERT45R , having realized this new release as a fundamental tool necessary to improve their everyday and future job requirements. DETEQ solution allows each Diesel Injection Specialists to have the equivalent of numerous simulators in only one unique piece of equipment. It is important to emphasize that with a moderate initial cost and at least one operating kit you have the tool that immediately solves today needs. At any point in time it can be updated to accomodate new requirements by simply purchasing the missing kit. Furthermore the same unit can be integrated with any operating kit that may be developed in the future. ERT45R E R T 4 5 R
9. ANAL OG I C ALLY CO NTR O LLED DIE S EL INJE C TI O N P U MP S ANALOGICALLY CONTROLLED DIESEL INJECTION PUMPS The syste m a t the first stroke , n any a pp lication . Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps ERT45R ERT45R MM (81.21.202) – any multimeter is suitable for these tests but Deteq recommends an auto ranging one with a four digit scale, with audible alarm. OTA (81.21.090) – just install the two test leads of the multimeter in any configuration. Connect the adapter cable and simply rotate the two knobs on the OTA, in order to select the necessary pin combination. ELECTRICAL CHECKS ELECTRONIC ADVANCE READER By means of the proper sensor , ERT45R control unit carries out the functions of an electronic advance reader. The standard configuration includes the sensor and adapters for (Delphi DPA, DPC, DPCN, DP200, DPS and Bosch VE pumps). After having set the zero reference point, the advance value of the timing piston is displayed directly on the ERT45R screen and it can be converted into mm or degrees, according the selected reading scale. Checking the electrical status of the actuators and sensors is recommended, for any electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pump, especially for those analogically controlled. The OTA is a very easy to use interface to perform these tests. Recommended optional accessories 81.01.1001
13. 87.11.030A 87.11.011 81.01.37 65 81.01.1C12 81.01.1C132 81.01.1C42 81.01.1C52 BOSCH DELPHI DENSO SIEMENS CP1 CP3 DFP1 HP3 SIEMENS DFP2 Basic Cable : for all-makes common rail p um p s 1 - BASIC CABLE T h e anci ll ary equipment necessary to su pp ort the ERT45R universal control unit for the test of the common rail pumps on any test bench is composed of 3 items: Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps 2 - FL400 FLOW METER Pr essu r e se n sor 3 - TEST ACCUMULATO R Th e test accu m ulato r in cludes a m aste r p ressure control valve . Pr essu r e co n t r ol valve D i g ital thermomete r D IE S EL CO MM O N RAIL HI G H PRE SSU RE P U MP S DIESEL COMMON RAIL HIGH PRESSURE PUMPS Measuring range up to 180 lt/h Plug to connect the device to ERT45R universal control unit. Stabilized measuring system Designed to measure two flow lines: deliver y to the rail and return by the pressure control valve m e, n. ERT45R ERT45R The standard confi g uration re q uires it to be com p leted b y means of the corres p ondent arran g in g kits, accordin g the s p ecific t yp e of p um p. COMPLEMENTARY EQUIPMENT CONFIGURATION
7. SELECT ENTER F1 F2 F3 F4 U NIVER S AL CO NTR O L U NIT UNIVERSAL CONTROL UNIT CONNECTION SYSTEM Power socket Ready to be powered at 115 or 230 Volt AC, independently from the local supply. Plug for the connection of the basic cable Auxiliary socket Auxiliary socket Service socket The universal control unit is e q ui pp ed with a ver y eas y Connection s y stem , to m a k e t h e use o f the simulator fast and safe. Liquid crystal display ( LCD ) Wide screen to dis p la y information and commands. Select key To browse the functions Enter key To confirm + (up) and – (down) keys To select or change options and values. Functional keys Assume different meaning, in function of the pump type. T he universal control unit is p rovided with an intuitive and ve r sat i le in te rf ace , to assist the o p erator along the different control stages. On the high resolution LCD informative and operative pages are displayed depending on the software handling the injection pump. The operator is assisted by clear and easy to understand messages. USER'S INTERFAC E Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps ERT45R ERT45R
3. P . 2 P . 3 P . 5 P. 7 P . 9 P . 1 1 P . 1 3 P . 1 5 P . 1 7 P . 1 9 1 P . 2 1 P . 2 3 P . 2 5 P . 2 7 P . 2 9 1 P . 3 1 P . 3 3 P . 3 5 7 P . 3 7 P . 3 9 81.01.1021 81.01.1022 81.01.1031 81.01.1011 81.01.1012 81.01.1013 81.01.1014 81.01.1042 81.01.1041 81.01.1035 81.01.1C11 81.01.1C31 81.01.1C41 81.01.1C51 B O S C H B O S C H B O S C H Z E X E L Z E X E L D E L P H I B O S C H D E L P H I D E N S O S I E M E N S B O S C H D E N S O D E N S O D E L P H I 8 7 . 1 1 . 0 3 0 A + 8 7 . 1 1 . 0 1 1 + 8 1 . 0 1 . 3 7 6 5 8 1 . 0 1 . 1 A 0 1 8 1 . 0 1 . 1 A 3 5 8 1 . 0 1 . 1 A 4 1 8 1 . 0 1 . 1 A 4 2 8 1 . 0 1 . 1 A 1 4 8 1 . 0 1 . 1 C 5 2 8 1 . 0 1 . 1 C 4 2 8 1 . 0 1 . 1 C 3 2 8 1 . 0 1 . 1 C 1 2 V E - E D C V E - H D K H , M , P , R C O V E C - T C O V E C - F 1 / F 2 D P C - N C P 1 , C P 3 D F P 1 , D F P 2 H P 3 S I E M E N S V P 4 4 , V R 3 0 E C D - V 3 / V 4 E C D - V 5 D P 2 1 0 81.01.080B B O S C H S D E N S O D E N S O E C D - V 3 / V 4 E C D - V 5 Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps S Y S TEM ERT45R very diesel injection specialist dreams of a unique system for testing electronicall y controlled diesel in j ection p um p s and common rail as well. DETE Q transforms this need into reality with the new ERT45R , the Instrument able to read the signals supplied from different transducers and simulate the controls on actuators, just the same as any electronic control unit ( ECU ) used in the automotive industry. S Y S TEM DE S I GN U NIVER S AL CO NTR O L U NI T DI G ITALLY CO NTR O LLED P U MP S BOSCH VP44 , VR3 0 DEN SO E C D-V3 and E C D-V 4 DEN SO E C D-V 5 DELPHI DP21 0 ANALOGICALLY CONTROLLED DIESEL PUMPS P. 7 P. 7 B OSC H VE-ED C B OSC H VE-HD K BOSCH H , M , P ,R ZEXEL CO VE C - T ZEXEL CO VE C -F1/F 2 DELPHI DP C - N CO MM O N RAIL DIE S EL P U MP S BOSCH CP1 , CP3 DELPHI DFP1 , DFP 2 DENSO HP3 , HP 4 S IEMEN S E R T 4 5 R ERT45R ERT45R E R T 4 5 R A N A L O G I C A L L Y C O N T R O L L E D D I E S E L P U M P S C O M M O N R A I L D I E S E L P U M P S D I G I T A L L Y C O N T R O L L E D D I E S E L P U M P S C O N T R O L L E C O M M O N C O N T R O L L E D D I E S E L P P U
11. BOSCH DENSO DENSO DELPHI 81.01.1A14 81.01.1A42 81.01.1A41 81.01.1A35 VP44,VR30 ECD/V3 ECD/V5 DP210 ECD/V4 DIGITAL PUMP CLAMPING BRACKE T Th e t r a di t i o n al p um p clam p in g b r ac k et is re p laced b y the s p eciall y desi g ned device, kee p in g all the features of the traditional s y stem, but it is e q ui pp ed with a angle sensor allowing the necessary accuracy, of the 0,1 degrees. DIGITAL PUMP COUPLING SYSTE M The ancillary equipment (81.01.1A01) is necessary to support the ERT45R universal control unit for the test of the digitally controlled pumps on any test bench and is composed of: - DIGITAL PUMP COUPLING SYSTEM - DIGITAL PUMP CLAMPING BRACKET. Th e traditional cou p lin g is sp lit in two half' s : p um p side and bench side . In this wa y , it is p ossible to install/remove the pump to/from the test bench, without affecting the phase. The proper puller is included. Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps m e, n. D I G ITALLY CO NTR O LLED DIE S EL INJE C TI O N P U MP S DIGITALLY CONTROLLED DIESEL INJECTION PUMPS ERT45R ERT45R ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT CONFIGURATION The standard configuration needs to be completed by means of the correspondent kits, applicable to the specific type of pump.
1. B O S C B O E E E E L E E Z D E L P H I B O S C H D E L P H I D E N S O S I E M E N S B O S C H D E N S O O D E L E E H I V E V V - E E H , H H C E E - T O C - C C / F / / D P C - N C P 1 , C P 3 D F P 1 , D F P 2 H P 3 S I E M E N S V P 4 4 , V R 3 0 E C D - V 3 V V 4 4 D - 5 5 D P 2 P P 1 0 g h t - D E T E Q 2 0 0 7 - 2 0 1 0 - a l l r i g h t s r e s e r v e A N L O G I C C A L L Y C O N T R R O L L E D D I E E L P P S C O M M O N R A I L D I E S E L P U M P S D I G I T A L L Y C O N T R O L L L E D I E S E L P P U M P S Innovations for the test of electronically controlled diesel fuel injection pumps ERT45R ERT45R
- 2412 Total Views
- 1578 Website Views
- 834 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 87 www.deteq.com
DETEQ catalog3480 Views .
SPP-ENG2723 Views .
TP03 brochure2545 Views .
Catalogo ERT45R2477 Views .
Dit31_DETEQ_es_A42341 Views .
DIT31_DETEQ_en_read2329 Views .
Catalogo DETEQ2329 Views .
ERT45R_MONO_DETEQ_es2304 Views .
spp_fr2301 Views .
Dit31_DETEQ_it_A42292 Views .
Dit31_DETEQ_fr_A42275 Views .
ERT45R_MONO_DETEQ_hu2262 Views .
Folleto DIT312222 Views .
Volantino TP032218 Views .
Dit31_DETEQ_hu_A42197 Views .
ERT45R_MONO_DETEQ_bg2186 Views .
Dit31_DETEQ_pl_A42159 Views .
DIT31_DETEQ_bg_A42148 Views .
Depliant TP032144 Views .
Dit31_DETEQ_GR_A32141 Views .